Monday, May 26, 2008

It's been a long time...

Wow, it's been a really long time since I posted in my blog. So much has happened since the last time I posted....I guess writing all that's happened will be like getting back to times with an old friend or something, hehe. Or maybe I can just give a brief overview...

1. Made new friends. They know who they are.
2. Got a back. Yes, I'm experiencing the unexpected.
3. Had a near-death experience. See second sentence of above.
4. And, I'm generally confused about stuff. I'm not gonna elaborate on this. Not because of 'privacy' issues or anything, but just because I'm too lazy to write now.

Euro2008 is beginning soon. And yes, I'm gonna be rooting for them Azzurri this time too. Having the best line of forwards plus the usual Italian defense surely can't hurt, although Materazzi and Zambrotta's form are cause for concern.

Right now I'm at home, bored, nothing's really happening, as usual. For more kicks, check out my look-alike and this imitation of Azad sir.

Till next time, which will hopefully be soon!

5 comments:

Greys of Matter said...

whoa!!! you actually put that up eh?....hahahaha.....anyways..thanx to me for that one..hmm...and btw..perrotta is not there in the italian team...haha..and also..they are gonna lose! boo!...germany rules!!!

Anonymous said...

Germany's ok...
I'll win.

Milad Thaha said...

That imitation video you posted was hliarious! Especially at 1:25 lol..

This is my world... said...

lol... ur look alike haha yeah right !

Shahim Abdurahiman M said...

hey dude....great blog you have here too...
.didn't know you started this long back...