Friday, January 30, 2009

2009....1/12th done....

It just seems like yesterday that 2009 was ushered in, but the days really do fly by in these times, and January is on the verge of passing the baton to February. My first sessional exams for S4 are beginning on Tuesday, and although due to various commitments I'm not as prepared as I would like to be, I do have a certain feeling of satisfaction in knowing that I'm not totally clueless about the portions that I have left to cover.

I think I'm at a point in my life where I have to look back at what I've achieved in my life till now and seriously plan for the future. I really hope I can somehow get an opportunity to do an internship somehow. It would really help improve my portfolio. My current GPA really doesn't help me there, but thankfully I have 5 semesters left to improve.

I read this excellent article on the Web's most prolific movie pirate, aXXo. Pretty cool how the Internet can make someone's alias famous.

In other interesting news, Western Digital are going to release a 2 TB harddrive for desktop PCs. This ExtremeTech review says that it's pretty hardcore, so check it out!

That's it for now....I really can't say when I'll be updating this next, cuz last time I said I'll update it in a day and I never did...lol.

No comments: