Saturday, July 7, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 7/07/2007

'Ello everybody! How are all of you? Hope all of you are doing fine.

I think the boredom is finally getting to me. I've gotten used to coming online and chatting with atleast some 4-7 people, so now that almost everybody's gone to India, the haunting remoteness online is really depressing.

But thankfully, the past 3 days were quite busy. Wednesday morning and afternoon passed quite normally, but in the evening I went to Dammam. We visited a family friend and then went shopping for a bit. I know this sounds short but actually it took some 5 hours to do all this. Plus, Dammam isn't exactly the easiest place to navigate through so driving around took some time. Then I went home and ate 2 shawarmas for dinner. This may sound like a lot, but it wasn't, lol.

Anyway, on Thursday I woke up feeling a bit excited. Cuz I was going to go to Pizza Inn for lunch with some friends- Aryton, Sharbeen, Adnan, Zohair, and Faraz. I ate some 9 and a half pieces of pizza, 3 glasses of Pepsi and this croissant thing with pepperoni inside. I was so full, that I wanted to never see pizza again for a long time. But at this very moment, sitting here, typing this all out, in my bedroom cooled with a Carrier AC, I feel like I could go for some Pizza now :p Mmmmmmmmm those juicy toppings rolling around in your mouth, the crust, crispy and warm, mmmmmmm...!!!

I came home really full, wanting nothing other than to go to sleep, but my mom said that I had to get ready to go to church. Damn! So i grudgingly took a bath and got dressed, and went. After church, we went for the 'Monthly Movie' thingy. This months movie was 'Angels in the Outfield'. It was a nice, heartwarming movie, but then again, what did you expect from it with a title like that! I also ate some rice, chicken curry-thing, spring rolls, cake and some Pepsi again. Heh, I really don't know how I got space in my stomach for that, but I just couldn't resist.

Today's morning and afternoon were also pretty boring. I just sat around playing Metal Gear Solid. And then today I went searching for shoes. I saw some awesome Vans and Nikes but sadly the shop in Rashid didn't have my size. So I guess I might have to just buy a pair of adidas or K-Swiss shoes, seeing as how Sagar doesn't want me to buy Converse. :|

So, among all this disappointment of not getting the shoes I want, comes a ray of happiness. I got into NIT Calicut for Computer Science Engineering. Whooohoooo!!! Exactly what I wanted! 'Obtaining a mobile' project has advanced due to the fact that I told my dad that the Nokia 5300 was 750 riyals and he was like 'ok'. :D

So that's about it, what happened the past 3 days............take care people....I'm bored here!