Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Project 'Obtaining a Mobile' = Success!!!

As you can see, I have decided to scrap the 'Daily Paraphernalia' title. Although it has served me well, I've decided not to use it because I don't update everyday and I don't think I will begin to in the near future.

So how are all you guys doing? Class at NIT Calicut begin on the 24th of this month for me. It's early, I know.

The few days after the last update have been pretty busy. I've been running around doing shopping and all. Today I went to Extra to look for a mobile. I saw the Nokia 5300 which I've been eyeing for some time. I had even told my mom about it, and she liked it. But sadly yesterday as I was surfing online, checking out mobiles and their reviews, it was written in one of them that Opera Mini doesn't work with the 5300. Ok, I didn't know if this was true but I wasn't gonna take any chances. Also, this is was my chance to spring for a better mob :p! And so, I got a Sony Ericsson W810i.

Oh yeah, I finally got around to buying a new pair of shoes- K-Swiss Kinnard, in red and white. I couldn't find a good pic of them so I can't link you guys to it. I won;t be taking them to college immediately, though. I think I'll wear out my old ones in the rain and then take these later.

Heh, I also got to eat KFC today......whoohoo.....we bought this bucket so it'll inhabit my fridge for a few days :D. This is also the reason I can't really think straight now. I think I ate too much. I get a headache when I eat too much fast food. It happened last week at Pizza Inn and it happened today also. I'm going to Sagar's house tomorrow. It'll probably be the last time I'll be seeing him for a long time :(.

Lots of really awesome videogames will be releasing soon. Among them, Crysis and Bioshock look really good. I also want to play Half Life Episode One and Two. So hopefully I'll get to play them. I also finished reading Masters of Doom. The books is about the 2 Johns.....John Carmack, and John Romero, the 2 guys who started id Software, and created games like Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3d and of course, Doom. I finished Metal Gear Solid. What an awesome game with a brilliant story and so many classic moments. The game's designer, Hideo Kojima, is really a creative genius. I SO want to play MGS2 and MGS3 now. I was getting really bored tho, so on Sunday, I started playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic again. Another amazing game, one of my personal faves!

Sagar also came over to my house on Sunday. We watched Click together. It's a good movie, plus it has Kate Beckinsale in it :p What's weird is that she looks like Eva Longoria in one scene and looks like Liv Tyler in several others :S

Hmmmm I'm kinda tensed about college. Will I get ragged? What will my roommates be like? Will I be labelled as an NRI? Will the teachers like me? Will my inability to speak fluent Malayalam sentences and funny pronunciations condemn me to 4 years of humiliation? Questions question....only time will be able to provide the answers. I dunno when I'm supposed to report to the college. I wish those guys @ Ed.Cil would let us know already! It's a pain cuz we have to book air tickets and stuff.

Yeah....that's it......I'm also really bored here, guys. Take care, me out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K-Swiss all the way!

Chroma said...

Ragging:Don't worry, u do kno how to sing, right? A few girls I know only had to sing. And as far as malayalam pronunciation is concerned...nah can't help...it IS pretty hard for some words to roll out of your tongue... being labelled as an NRI...i guess u'll have company, neverthless.. lol
Congrats on the shoes and cell..and the bucket,too.

Antony K said...

haha thanks haifa....hope no1 flicks the mob n shoe. but no1 will flick the bucket.


whateve happens, never let them take away your KFC. and 7up.

Chroma said...

i am a coke person...7up's too sweet.