Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 4/07/2007

Hello and goooooddd morning, readers around the world! That's right, I'm actually writing this in the morning, at 1 AM, after having watched Austin Powers 2. It was a fun and crazy movie, better than the first one anyway! But, err, I guess I'm not such a big fan of Austin Powers. Soooooooooooo how have all of you people been for the past few days? I'm sorry for not updating(not....like you care anyway...lol) but I dunno, I guess I just found out, like some of my fellow bloggers, that updating your blog regularly can sometimes be a bit of a pain, a hassle, y'know what I mean.

Nothing great has happened over the past few days. Nimi and Maryann left for India. Hope they're doing fine. Sybil is going to India tomorrow night. Or rather, Thursday early morning. Air India flight. Heh, me and him went on the same flight to India after the boards. There were 2-3 more guys with us then.

So today I went out to the Cat shop once more. Strangely this time very few of the shoes looked good to me. And the ones that did, I couldn't buy, because according to my mom and the shop dude who was standing there, the shoes were made of leather which gets stained by water, and begins to stink if it doesn't get dried properly. So the Cat shoe dream just got neutered. Great! My shoe options sure are running out! I'm also hoping that some progress can be made on the 'obtaining a mobile' project this weekend. But that also looks bleak.

I'll also know what college I'll be going ton the 5th. Ohhhh mannnn I'm hoping I get my first choice itself- Comp. Sci @ NIT Calicut. Keeping my fingers crossed, well, not now, cuz I'm typing, but in my mind I'm keeping my fingers crossed, ok!

I borrowed some books from the library. Joystick Nation, Masters of Doom, and Vieira: My Autobiography. I finished Joystick Nation, the beginning parts were good but the towards the ending it was so omfg BORING I just skipped the last few pages. Screw reading about the military's involvement in the advancement of technology. I started Patrick Vieira's autobiography though. It looks to be a good read. After all, it IS written by an Arsenal player. :D

Oh yeah, Arsenal signed this Brazilian-born Croatian international, Eduardo Da Silva for an 'undisclosed' fee, rumoured to be about 7.8million pounds. Man, check out his pic starboard. Does anybody think that with glasses, he could look a wee bit like our own Sreesanth? Lemme know your thoughts on that.

Arrite, me going to sleep now.

Bye bye, and take care everyone. To those who are tensed about college admissions and stuff, here's to hoping for a 'very shagadellic' future, lol!

Sayonara!

2 comments:

Chroma said...

hey,
good one...good luck for ur adm n "project mobile"...

Anonymous said...

a computer science seat at nitc??! u got exactly what u wanted ! :D

CONGRATS!