Friday, June 29, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 29/06/2007

Man....yesterday(Thursday) was a really busy day. I woke up at around 9, and after breakfast, I proceeded to vacuum the house. I played a few games of Command and Conquer, and by that time, it was lunchtime already. So tonight was Aryton's sister's Communion party, and so after lunchtime I headed over to Grill restaurant to help them with the decorations. Sticking balloons on the ceiling was a piece o' cake, I just needed to stretch my hand up and voila!!!! Balloon stuck on ceiling!

Then I came home, went online for ONLY 40 minutes, and then took a bath and went to the party. It was pretty cool with about 70 people in all. My senior Vijay was there, so I was hanging out with him. 'Twas great talking to him after soooooooooooo long! Then there were some games at the party. There was some 'Passing the Parcel' game with a twist, but I quickly got kicked out of that lol. The food was also good, with some tasty noodles. I reached home pretty late, at about 1.

I had to go to church today morning, so I knew I was going to wake up all sleepy with eyes effen tired, but thankfully it wasn't too bad. I think not spending the whole night in front of the comp helped my eyes to be not tired. Came back from church and then slept for about 2 hours. I then started playing Metal Gear Solid again. Aaahhhhh memories! After all these years, I'm finally understanding the story of this game(I think!) I also started on the last mission of Thief 3: Deadly Shadows. That's about it, on what happened different today. Evening was spent in front of the tv, drinking Knorr soup, which rocks!

And I'm online now!

Bah-bye!

3 comments:

This is my world... said...

Werent there ne chicks in the party anto ???

Antony K said...

duhhh there were many but all 10th graders!!!

Chroma said...

i think tht wud b fine....