Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 13/6/2007

Hmmm well, today didn't seem like it was going to be eventful and it wasn't! I woke up at 10:30, had breakfast and skittled off to the gym after a 8 day hiatus caused by visits by friends and visits to the hospital....nothing's wrong with me, don't worry, just a regular checkup. Then I came back home at 2, as usual, and then ate lunch, and continued reading Eldest. Then, I went online for some time and watched the remaining 3/4ths of an hour of Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Then I took a bath and was playing a skirmish in Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, when I was called to go out. And i did, to.......FARM 9 SUPERSTORES!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!!!

Ah, but not really.

The best part of the day was eating Broasted for dinner....ahhhhhhh how much longer can I savour the crispy skin, the tender chicken, the succulent french fries and the brilliant garlic chutney which consitutes the 'Broasted Chicken' we get here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

U go to the gym and stuff urself with fatty food?
How friggin' chickenlike assoholic iz ZAT???????

Anonymous said...

lol!! what a pity

Antony K said...

idiot aji, i'm torn between getting a good body and the fact that i'm leaving this place so i might as well taste what it can offer!


what does ure comment mean, shilpa?

Anonymous said...

Did you, perchance, buy PoP:TTT, for me?