Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 20/06/2007

Hey guys, what's happening?

Sorry to take a day off yesterday, I know, all of you were disappointed because of that. But don't worry, here I am again, delighting all of you with my witty comments and insightful dialogue. So today I went to the gym again after not going for 2 days. I didn't miss the bus this time, rather, it came late. AH, THE IRONY IS KILLING ME! Anyway, it was great going back. I returned Fever Pitch and Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony back to the library. The Lost Colony isn't as good as the 4th book, there's not much genius plotting by Artemis. Hmmm hopefully Eoin Colfer will pick up the slack in the 6th book.....lolzzz....that Irishman, must've been chugging down beers while writing the 5th book.

So I got my hard drive back, and I watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, which is a pretty funny movie, I thought. I think I'm becoming a fan of Kal Penn. Anyway it's a pretty bitchin' movie, and by bitchin' I mean there are a lot of tits shown in the movie!

In other news, Aparna is leaving to India tomorrow. I'm gonna miss you a lot girl. Gonna miss discussing football, and Shashi Tharoor and other stuff with you. And our arguments......Arsenal vs Chelsea, Italy vs Germany!!! lol! Good luck Aparna. Much love to you!

England U-21s lost to the Netherland U-21s in the semifinal of the U-21 Championships. How did they win you ask? Well Leroy Lita scored for England early on, and that looked enough, but Netherlands equalized in the 89th minute(!), and then went on the win the match, 13-12 on penalties. 13-12!!!!! WHOA! That's a lot of penalties!

And check out this world record, it's pretty cool!

Adieu for today, keep rocking, people!

No comments: