Monday, June 25, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 25/06/2007

Bonjour Messieurs and Mesdames!

The mornings of the last 2 days were normal with me waking up and going to the gym, but the evening were very much different. Yesterday evening I went to my friend Aryton's house. Heh, it was great, we were just catching up on the times and we were exchanging music and movies and all. And I also got to eat Bugles after a long time :D Later in the night a friend came over. He needed The Prestige from me. In exchange I took McAfee Antivirus 8.51 and Pohotshop CS3. A fair trade, dontchya think? :p

Todays evening was spent visiting my 12th standard Maths tuition teacher- Musarath Mam. I'm really gonna miss her tuitions. We had a lot of fun and studied too! And she's a totally cool teacher. I can talk to her about anything. so I'm gonna miss her and hope she does well in the years to come.

In other news, various players are being linked with Arsenal at the moment- Ryan Babel and Klaas Jan Huntelaar of Ajax, Carlos Tevez of West Ham United and former Arsenal player Nicholas Anelka from Bolton. I dunno who should come but I'd really like Huntelaar and Babel. They both play well together and Babel's best friend is Arsenal's Robin Van Persie. Huntelaar's idol, it seems, is Dennis Bergkamp, so I'm hoping he comes to the Emirates this season.

Oh yeah, and it seems Aparna got into BMS Bangalore for B. Arch, so congrats to her!!!

Adieu readers, till next time!

2 comments:

Chroma said...

hey...
nice post...i like musarath mam too...haha...atleast u got to give her a better farewell...i hope u kno me?!

Unknown said...

Nice to know about your Musarath Ma'am....