Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 27/06/2007

Quick, look at your watch!!!! Know what time it is????

Iitttt’sssssss *drum roll* blog-updating time!!!!!

Yeah I know, a verrrrrrry ultra(corny) joke. So here’s my roundup of the past 2 days.

Yesterday was the ultimate nothing day. I didn’t do anything! I didn’t even go to the gym because I wasn’t feeling like it. I came back home and I was online for some time. Then I fell asleep in the evening for about an hour and a half. And then the regular schedule took its course…..prayer…dinner…and coming online again!

Today however, a lot happened. I had to wake up early.( Ok, I actually woke up at 9:30, but hey, it’s early for me.) For what, you ask? A hospital appointment. Both my mom and I had an appointment with the same doctor today. The results of the X-Ray and blood test I had given 2 weeks back came in, and thankfully nothing was wrong with me. Everything was normal. My dad then came and took me and my mom to the library. My mom went in and started reading while I went to the gym. I was pretty sleepy and didn’t stay long in the gym. Just half an hour or so.

I came home on the usual bus and on reaching home, I caught hold of this awesome aroma wafting through the streets from the nearby bakery. So I went and bought a freshly baked Zatar….and MAN it was good!

I went back home and ate the Zatar for lunch. Then I went down to this new barbershop here and got a haircut. Ok, this was the first time I was going to this shop. The barber was this Lebanese guy with a huge beard. And he only knew Arabic. Which made telling him what I wanted a bit difficult. But I think, in the end he understood what I wanted. Or that’s what I kept telling myself to make me feel better, cuz lol, he was doing things which I’d never experienced in a haircut before. Like using this huge hairdryer….I mean c’mon…..I just want a simple haircut. Then he kept saying things to himself, I dunno what, but it was like he was motivating himself. Hahahahaha!

So I came home and took a bath, and then came online for some time. I was still feeling sleepy, and I had the feeling that I was falling sick with a sore throat, so I decided to take a nap. That I did, and I was woken up by my parents at around 6:30 cuz we had to go out.

Dinner was kebabs, and it was good to eat them after a long time.

In some extremely sad news, Chris Benoit was found dead in his house in Atlanta, along with his wife and 7 year old son. More on this soon guys.

So adieu, and as Mick Foley used to say ‘Have a nice day everybody’!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! the haircut incident was funny..barbers here will never change..! :D

chris benoit and family, RIP. that does suck..

anyways, tc anto.. keep it up!

This is my world... said...

loll.. yep y did u go to the Lebanese ? i think they charge much more.. right ? loll i always used to go to Asians! 5 sr only ! and what does shilpa know abt barbers in Saudi ? like she went to barber shops many times

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Canadian Crippler...

Hopefully The Cross-face Crippler will live on.

Chroma said...

lol..enjoyed