Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 16/06/2007

Ok finally a day where I woke up by myself!

And after that initial rush of excitement, everything else just fell into place. :|

Gym? Check
Online all afternoon? Check
Read Eldest? Check
Watch movie? Check

Another uneventful day guys.

Well, 2 points of notice are that....I finished Eldest, and I won't spoil anything for u, except for the fact that I really like the plot twists in the book. They are not entirely predictable. And also, the fact that Eragon is not some kid who suddenly becomes an expert in magic and everything. He actually struggles through some things....so that's pretty realistic.

The other point is that I watched The Prestige. A truly excellent movie where almost every scene is of significance. I don't want to say anything other than.....IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS MOVIE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE READING THIS BLOG? GO WATCHITNOW!!!!!"

Ahem, thank you.

And Happy Birthday to Arun K. Anil! Dude, rock the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Eldest was OK. Not bad. Plot twists, yes, but originality? Not really.

"The Prestige" is Good.
If you haven't watched it then follow The Phase Shifter's advice.