Friday, June 22, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 21/06/2007

Good morning/afternoon/evening dear reader, wherever you are in the world. Thursday was another day of normality. I woke up at the usual time of about 10:30. I then vacuumed the house, which surprisingly doesn't take that long now for me to do. Let's see...what happened next....lunch...followed by an afternoon online...and..whoohoo, yeah not that much happening.

I saw V For Vendetta, which is a pretty cool movie, although I don't think the English setting is right for a revolution-type movie. Natalie Portman gets bald again, lol.

The high point of the day was looking for shoes to buy. I think I want either Caterpillar or Merrell, because I saw some good pairs. and they're not that expensive. Right now I'm inclining more to the Cat side. Anyway I'm hoping that this pair will last me a long time.

Yeah, that's all that happened today....oh yeah, I ate a shawarma too.

Cheerio, everyone.

No comments: