Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daily Paraphernalia 17/06/2007

Ahhh let’s see, what happened today? I woke up at the regular time- 10:30, although I’m unsure of the time I went to sleep the previous day. Breakfast was followed by the regular, usual, routine visit to the gym. They changed the bus stop to go to the Aramco gym. Before, it used to be at the Sanyo showroom here, just 2-3 streets from my house. And now it’s behind Rahmaniyah Mall, which is a good 9-10 streets, and I have to walk that much in the hot noontime sun. The gym instructor handed me a programme to follow, but I’ve never been good at following workout or exercise programmes, so let’s see how this works out.

I read about half of Nick Hornby’s Fever Pitch, which is kind of an autobiography of him, focusing mainly on his Arsenal fandom. It’s not a book about football, it’s a book about the consumption of football, and how it helped him and guided him in his life. I’ll recommend this book to all football fans. Well, that’s about all that happened today….oh and I ate a Kit Kat Chunky!

Brazilian scientists now claim that the Amazon is the longest river in the world.

Lewis Hamilton proves that he's the man!

In other news, 7 people in France have threatened the French Government to raise the price of wine, or else 'blood will flow', this dude attains knighthood, and this unemployed lady sure loves her new implants!

There's also some weird shit going on with Blogger's font...sometimes my posts come in another font :S

Don’t forget, Real Madrid’s match is starting soon!

No comments: